University of Minnesota
Main navigation |
Six students receive Excellence in Graduate Studies fellowships
This year's Excellence in Graduate Studies fellowship recipients are,
back row, from left, Christopher Huber, Benjamin Wilson, and Mohammad
Mohsen Mahmoodi; front row, from left, Jennifer Soltis and Mayank Puri.
Not pictured: William "Will" Isley.
Six Department of Chemistry graduate students received Excellence in Graduate Studies fellowships, which are possible through the generous donations of alumni and faculty.
This year's fellowship recipients are:
- Christopher Huber (Professor Aaron Massari, adviser)—Lester C. and Joan M. Krogh Endowed Fellowship;
- William "Will" Isley (Professor Christopher Cramer, adviser)—Kenneth E. & Marion S. Owens Endowed Fellowship;
- Mohammad Mohsen Mahmoodi (Professor Mark Distefano, adviser)—Wayland E. Noland Fellowship;
- Mayank Puri (Professor Lawrence Que Jr., adviser)—Dr. Venkateswarlu Pothapragada and Family Graduate Fellowship Fund;
- Jennifer Soltis (Professor Lee Penn, adviser)—Newman and Lillian Bortnick Fellowship; and
- Benjamin Wilson (Professor Andreas Stein, adviser)—John Wertz Fellowship.