Some of the events from
- Ice Cream Socials
- Bicycle trip to Izzy's Ice Cream
- Trip to Science Museum of Minnesota
- Tour of 3M
- Play at the Guthrie Theater
- Valleyfair Trip (http://www.valleyfair.com/)
- Joint Summer Undergraduate Research Poster Session
with other undergraduate research programs in the Institute
- Farewell Program Dinner
- ACS Event "Chemistry in the Library"
- Every Tuesday from 12:00 to 1:00 PM there will be
a lunch gathering in room Smith 117/119, where a few selected
faculty members will present their group's research and,
in the latter half of the program, Lando fellows show off
in a casual environment what they are working on.
Click here for the Lando/NSF Summer Research Program's Facebook Page!
Comments from previous Lando participants:
"I've participated in two other similar programs, and the LANDO program was, by far, the best. "
"Thank you so much for this opportunity. I really appreciate the experience."
"I believe Lando is the best summer program for chemistry undergrads!"
Here are links to photos from the summer of 2010:
Chemists in the Library