University of Minnesota
University of Minnesota

Join the Hillmyer Group

Undergraduate Students
Current University of Minnesota undergraduate students should contact Professor Hillmyer directly. Please send your CV, unofficial transcript, and a paragraph describing your career goals.

Students enrolled at other institutions should pursue fellowships through the Chemistry Department's Lando Program, the Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC), the NNIN REU, or the Center for Sustainable Polymers to find summer research fellowship opportunities.

Graduate Students
Current University of MInnesota graduate students should contact Professor Hillmyer to set up an initial meeting to discuss research opportunities.

All other prospective students should apply to the Department of Chemistry and undergo the advisor selection process.

Postdoctoral Researchers
Please send Professor Hillmyer a cover letter and your current CV.