Hillmyer Research Group
Interested in Joining the Hillmyer Group?
Undergraduates enrolled at the Univeristy of Minnesota should contact Professor Hillmyer directly - include your CV, unofficial transcript, and a paragraph outlining your career plans.

Students enrolled at other institutions should look at the Department of Chemistry, MRSEC, and NNIN REU websites for summer research fellowship opportunities.
Graduate Students:
Current University of Minnesota graduate students should contact Professor Hillmyer to set up an initial meeting to discuss research opportunities.

Students currently non-enrolled at the University of Minnesota need to apply to the Department of Chemistry and undergo the advisor selection process.
Postdoctoral Researchers :
Send Professor Hillmyer a cover letter and your current CV.
February 24, 2011